Friday, April 9, 2010

Phase 1 DONE!!!!!

Phase 1 is OVER... Although I would be happy to say that the work is over but it still isn't. I have about 10 more lbs to lose to hit my goal weight. My ideal goal weight is 15 lbs away. For now I will just focus on that 10 lbs. If I get to the 15lb mark I will be ecstatic!

No weigh in today because my dietitian appointments have moved to every other week. So moving forward my blog posts will probably start being every other week. There probably won't be as much to report weekly because I won't have that weekly progress check.

I am now 2 days into Phase 2. My trainer on day 1 of Phase 2 really kicked my ass. Now that we're in the second phase we have a little more freedom to work on lifting weights. She has me doing free weights which is really nice. So let's see how tone I can get between now and June.

Here are my current stats. It's amazing, looking at the overall picture really helps you understand how much your body changes over the course of time. My average was about 2.1 lbs a week.

Weight:

Starting Current Total
157 131 26

Measurements:

Starting Current Total

BMI:
30.7 25.7 5

Neck:
14" 12.5" 1.5"

Chest:
40.5" 33.5" 7"

Waist:
38" 29" 11"

Hips:
42.25" 36" 6.25"

Biceps:
13.5" 11.5" 2"

Thighs:
25" 20.5" 4.5"

My goal for next week is to hopefully break out of the 130's and be somewhere in the 126-128 range. If I can hit that I know I will be ready to hot my goal weight and start adding "real life" things back into my diet. If I hit that goal next week.. I will not have weighed in this range since my first trimester with SHAY!!! WOW.. It seems like forever ago when I was able to fit into a size smaller than what I've been wearing for the last 4 years. Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment